If you need technical help...
Posted: 31 Jul 2020, 03:49
If you are here with a technical problem, you are more likely to receive a response if you can be specific and include details of the problem, such as:
- Your operating system, version of Theriak-Domino, version of the dataset
- The method you are following in the documentation (page numbers help)
- Your therin or script file (copy and paste into your post and apply "Code display" )
- Error messages, exactly as printed on your screen (copy and paste into your post and apply "Preformatted text" )
- Your expected result (what you want the program to do)