New compiled version for MAC and WIN

Topics related to datasets, including dataset construction and best practices, and announcements of new datasets or solution models.
Erik Duesterhoeft
Site Admin

New compiled version for MAC and WIN

Post by Erik Duesterhoeft »

I compiled the new Theriak-Domino version (Feburary 4th, 2017) for MAC OS and WINDOWS (cygwin compiler). Please visit my homepage http://www.min.uni-kiel.de/~ed/theriakd/ for download and follow the instructions.

The zip-folder includes:
- new HP-databases: td-tcds62-6axmn-03.txt (White et al, 2014) coded by D. Tinkham; HoMa_13 (Holland et al.,2013) and JenHo15 (Jennigs and Holland, 2015) both coded by Thorsten Nagel
- several other databases, e.g. DEC06.bs (Berman, 2007), tcds55_p07 (D. Tinkham, dtinkham.net/peq.html) or SPaC14_PD15 (Pattison and Debuhr, 2015), Car_P14 (Pourteau et al., 2014)
- pix2mat.m
- the extended Volume-EOS of Duesterhoeft (2016, American Journal of Science), i.e. modified gcalc.f90
- the latest THERIAK_D version (March 25, 2017)
- theriakd_example2 folder
Erik Duesterhoeft
Site Admin

Re: New compiled version for MAC and WIN

Post by Erik Duesterhoeft »

New Theriak-Domino (TSK18 Jena - version) incl. seismic velocities

Here is my last Theriak-Domino version (March 15th, 2018) for MAC OS and WINDOWS (cygwin compiler), which I distributed during my workshop at the 17th Symposium of Tectonics, Structural Geology and Crystalline Geology in Jena 2018. You can download the version from my website

http://www.rocks.uni-kiel.de/theriakd/

The new version includes:

- seismic velocity calculations. Use the new seismic_velocity databases, located in the extra folder "TheriakDomino_2018/Databases/seismic_data" (watch the header of each database for more information)
- STX11 - Database and EOS of Stixrude and Lithgow-Bertelloni (2005, 2011) are implemented
- Now, P-T-loop function can plot %vol of minerals and sum(%vol) of fractionated phases (see "pcV_" and "pcVsum_")
- several new databases, e.g. vidal18.txt (Sanchez-Roa, Vidal et al., 2018), gaidies.frg (Georges and Gaidies, 2017) or SPaC14.v1 (Spear and Pyle, 2010)